Brilltech Engineers Pvt. Ltd is a well-recognized Silver Coated Copper Wire Manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters based in India. We set our footprints in the industry in 2007 and since then, we are exponentially growing at the universal platform. Nowadays, it’s become a topic of debate which wire is best to use in the industry in between silver coated or copper wire. However, the demand of Silver Coated Copper Wire is higher than any other option.
This is because we manufacture these wires with high-grade raw components and modern technology that makes it able to conduct electricity even in harsh situations. The diameter and thickness of the coating depend on the application of the buyer and we do our best to provide the same to them. The luster and shine of these silver coated wires are incomparable and work as an evidence that we give it the fine finish and now it is perfectly ready to use.
We are leading the market since 2007 as an ace Silver Coated Copper Wire manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters from India. Our offered range gives you benefits like:
- It conducts electricity even in the harsh condition and avoids the situation of short-circuits.
- Because of its silver coating, these wires are resistant to corrosion and somewhat better than the simple copper wire without any plating.
- Along with this, these Silver Coated Copper Wires used in a number of applications in different industries. Because of its flexibility to use almost all the industries choose these Silver Plated Copper Wires over simple copper wires.
- Last but not the least these are available in several voltage ratings, so, you can use it anywhere without even worrying about the conductivity being weak.
Applications Of Silver Coated Copper Wire
- Textile Wires
- Micro Cables
- HF Applications
- Colored Wires
Features That You Should Be Aware Of Are:
- Its high conductivity is its strength
- It’s bright and shiny surface makes it ideal for different applications and industries
- It is corrosion resistant and doesn’t get damaged so easily
- It is known for improved thermal resistance